1. The First Street Squeeze. The crowds at
the gates to the Swearing in.
2. Wide view of the West Front of the Capital during the Swearing In Ceremony
(This image can be zoomed in)
3. Telephoto view of West Front during ceremonies.
4. View from the Capitol grounds toward the Washington Monument during the
5. Family Photos
6. In the midst of the crowd.
7. Mystery phone. It was at my feet where I am standing in figure 6.
9. "What a Country" on a banner with people signing it - photographed on the
Mall in front of NBC booth after the ceremonies.
10. Cardboard Obama (1)
11. Cardboard Obama (2)
12. Cardboard Obama (3)
13. "Noise Pollution" as one woman said as she walked by these folks shouting
through their loudspeaker.
14. "Judgement" Day (sic)
15. It's over. Hundreds of lost garments were strewn along the length of the
© Randolph Langenbach, 2004
Dipl.Conservation (York, England)